Friday, February 3, 2017

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HURT ME THIS WAY

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HURT ME THIS WAY

When we first met it was as if you were made only for me… you loved me so much… you completed me in almost every way. You were always there for me whenever I needed you… you never made me angry or gave me reasons to fight with you… Because of all I had gone through in my past, it took me a long time to trust you and accept your love…. and when I finally fell for you and started to trust… when I had given you everything you needed and become yours, you started showing your true colors… You waited until you had my love and then you started taking me for granted. Now… you fight with me without any cause or reason… You seem to be angry all the time and you hurt me with your harsh words… they kill me… This pain you are causing me is so much greater than what I had in the past… I worked through all that pain and heartache but now… I don’t think I will ever be able to heal my heart or let anyone close again…. You have finally taught me never to trust, never to fall in love again… You have taught me that good looks and sweet talk are never a guarantee of a good heart too… I now understand that I can never truly know a person unless I spend time with them. Life is never fair… It keeps testing you and you never know what it’s going to throw at you next. Everyone seems to be selfish and only come to you only when they needed something from you… But I suppose I should thank you in a way, because you have taught me the real meaning of life and what people are really like…. Just know that I have no bad feelings for you. I am letting it all go and moving on with the thought that we were never made for each other… because if we truly were – you would never have hurt me this way

No comments: