Wednesday, December 6, 2017

It's Your Turn Now


Throughout our relationship I’ve done so much for you that you never appreciated...and I simply can’t do this anymore. I still love you… but I can’t accept not being a priority in your life anymore. I can’t keep fighting with myself, constantly questioning whether I should stay or go and I can’t keep giving away my self-respect to keep this unrequited love going. Maybe you are done loving me and giving me your precious time and attention… maybe you have someone else in your life... I don’t know your reasons but whatever they are, I will not come begging to you any longer to make this relationship work. If you love me and this relationship still matters to you then it has to be you that makes the first move… YOU have to respect my love and my feelings... or else you will watch them fall out of your grasp forever.

No comments: