Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I'M CLOSING MY HEART TO YOU”

I have not left you completely yet, but I will never show my love or my feelings for you again. I am done with this unrequited love and I don't want to be hurt anymore. I have promised myself never to open up to you again and never to expect anything from you but I will stay with you unless you find someone who can love you and care for you the way I do… Because I have loved you through the ages… since before you can remember… I think you have forgotten my love and my feelings for you. But I refuse to hurt and bleed anymore... If you can love me and respect my feelings… if you really need me in your life then you have to change your ways. You have to treat me respectfully. You can't take me and my love for granted every time. You can't treat my heart like a toy... you can't come to me only when you want to - you have to consider my feelings and wants too. When a heart is unloved for too long, it dies and I don't want my heart to die. I don't want the love I have in my heart to be taken over by sadness and pain. So to keep my heart from undue pain, I have no choice but to move on from this relationship. 

No comments: