Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I WANT TO BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE”

Any thing I ever said is because I want to make you a better person… someone who can make me proud… someone who I can always count on… someone who I always find beside me... But it’s never happened… you always take my words the wrong way and twist them into something else. I never ever hurt you or disrespected you intentionally… All I ever wanted was to change your bad habits that are harmful both for you and for us. I feel as though with you, I always come after everything else… I am never your priority It’s as though you think I’ll never leave you and will always be here. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me, but you always seem to take that for granted, forgetting that no matter how much I love you, I have my limits. And now that time has come... I can't be your second choice forever. I always wanted to be your first and for that, I have given up everything. But you never gave me my place and now I am done with the pain caused by being your second choice. If you really ever loved me and you really need me in your life, then you have to give me the place within it that I deserve.

No comments: