Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I'm Done Crying Over You.


I loved you with all my heart, and I still do... but I can't come begging to you for anything you don't want to willingly give me. If you really love me I should never have to ask you for your attention or time... but it seems I always do. I feel like I have to constantly remind you that I’m an important part of your life… I have to keep asking you for your love and I shouldn’t need to do that if you really loved me. All I have ever wanted was to be your priority… but it’s never going to happen. And now I’m done asking and begging… I’m done crying over you. I don't want to live my life for someone who doesn't value me and my feelings...I can't waste any more of my time on a man who has no time for me...I can't waste my tears for that love who don't value them

No comments: