Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I PROMISE YOU.

I didn't fall in love with you because I was lost or lonely but because after knowing you, my heart wanted to make you a permanent part of its world. I still remember that first day when I looked into your eyes and my whole world flipped. I felt so complete and alive and even the silence between us was comfortable… It was a soul connection that was destined to happen... Every time I look into your eyes, I see my soul staring back at me… and that moment when you hold my hand and my fingers fit in yours perfectly makes me realize we were meant to be. I love you in every possible way. I know I can be insane at times and have bad mood swings, but I promise you that no one can ever think of loving you as much as I do. I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over us or that we will have only rainbows in our future... but I promise you my unconditional love, my honesty, my loyalty and my complete devotion to you. I promise to be with you through your bad days and good days ahead. I promise you that I'll always do my best to make you happy and cheerful. 

No comments: