Wednesday, December 7, 2016

You Will Never Change

Here we go again… you’ve hurt me once more, just you’ve done so many times before. I thought you’d changed I really did, but no… I was wrong. You never really changed, you were only ever pretending because there was still something you wanted from me and the moment you had what you wanted, you went right back to square one. It was as if you instantly transformed back into that same mean, selfish person you used to be; the one who cares for no-one and nothing but himself. But I see now, you never really changed – you were always a self-centered and cunning man… I was just naive enough to believe you. But I see it now… how well you use me for your interests… how beautifully you make fool of me. And here’s me, knowingly allowing you to hurt me… desperately hoping you will change one day. I let my love take over my heart and my mind, and it was all in vain. You will never change because you never wanted to… You think you can get everything you want by toying with me… but have you ever thought about what you’ll do with it all when there is no one left to share your life with? No hand will be there to hold when you need one… Your selfish motives and your tendency to use people will leave you alone and out in the cold. I’ve realized that leaving you cannot hurt me as much as staying with you… and I’m sad to say I have learnt this lesson the hard way. I’ve realized that you are not made for me… You never deserved my love and attention… I wasted it on the wrong person… But not anymore – It’s over for us my dear. You can leave my life right now….!!

No comments: