Monday, December 26, 2016

I WANT LOVE TO FIND ME

Enough! I’m done with crying and waiting… done with chasing and dreaming. I just want to stop… stop looking for love and running after it. For once, I want someone to look for me… to find me and fill my life with love. All I want is to be with a man who loves me unconditionally… who understands my feelings and my thoughts… Someone who will never compare me with anyone else but sees me as if I’m the only woman in the world. I want a man who can change my mood with a single look… someone who gives me all his attention and time… A man who pampers me and makes me his number one priority… a man whose life revolves around me and only me. And if you think I sound selfish, I promise you it’s not selfishness… No. It is simply me being protective and possessive… because I want to be with someone who is only mine and whose heart beats only for me as mine does for him… I want to be with a man who is made only for me…

No comments: