Tuesday, December 6, 2016

DON’T JEOPARDIZE MY TRUST

SOMETIMES you can be taken for granted simply because the other person knows that every time they do something wrong they will be forgiven… But how long can a person be taken for granted? Everyone’s patience runs out eventually. I believe I have a lot of patience – but at the same time, I’m nobody’s fool. I believe the more chances you give a person, the more respect you ultimately lose. The more leeway you give them, the more comfortable they will become with ignoring the standards you have set for them… because they always believe there’ll be another chance… They’ll start to depend on your forgiveness and keep repeating the same mistakes because saying sorry is easier than real change. They know there’s always a next time… but NO… not always… not with me. I can’t always guarantee you a next time because once you lose my trust – it’s forever. So if you can’t make the effort to change and keep repeating the same mistakes, I won’t give it another thought… I will simply walk away. I’m not saying you have to be constantly afraid to lose me… just that you only get a certain amount of chances with me before you ultimately lose my trust and I walk away from you for good…Neena Gupta.

No comments: