Thursday, December 29, 2016

I Couldn’t Ask For More

I NEVER considered myself lucky before, but after you came into my life I became the luckiest person in the whole universe. You have loved me so much over the years… there is nothing more I could ask of a person… You listen to my long stupid talks for hours on end… you accept my silly tantrums and never take them personally… you patiently spend hours with me without ever getting bored or tired of me… you’ve never shouted at me, even when I’ve done you wrong… and you have pampered me far too much! With you I forget I am a woman … you make me feel like a spoil little girl who is always demanding or asking for something… and you are always ready to fulfill all my needs and desires… you never demand anything of me and you never seem to anger me… You treat me as gently as a child, always showering me with extra attention and care… Aahh… you have loved me so much – all I want is to hide in your arms and kiss you endlessly… and yet, all the time in your arms never seems so lessen my desire to be with you… I want to spend my every moment beside you… listening to you… adoring every aspect of you and loving you for the amazing person that you are… One lifetime seems too short for a love like this… I want to born again and again to love you and to be loved by you… By giving me you – God has granted all my wishes… I could not ask for more…..!

No comments: