Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I want a man who

I want a man who can Love me madly and deeply from the depths of his soul. A man who only has eyes for me and never lies or cheats on me; who will make me his first and last priority. Someone who wakes me with his kiss and takes me to bed with his Love. A man who sees my imperfections perfectly and adores them. I want someone who will understand me through my madness and comes to me first after a fight. A man who will guide me and support me for who I am and me be the only one he wants and needs in his life. Someone who will stay loyal and faithful to me.The one who will pamper me and understands me in those days too … and If I ever find a man like that, I will Love him to the core and do anything I can to make him the happiest man in the world.

No comments: