Thursday, December 15, 2016

YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND ME AT ALL

You’ve always said you understand me better that I understand myself… but why then can’t you ever understand my mood swings? If you know me so well, why do you push me away when my only desire is to be held in your arms… or why are you annoyed with me when I just want to cry?? … You never understand my soul’s loneliness… All it wants is to be with you, and as much as you think you understand me you never seem to realize that is the reason why I suddenly become irritated and snap at you sometimes… But I am slowly coming to understand that I can’t ask you to love me, it must come from within you… So until then I have either to wait or accept that you will never change and will always remain the way that you are… And though you may never learn to love me the way I want you to… I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU… I CAN’T EVER IMAGINE MYSELF BEING WITHOUT YOU… NO MATTER WHAT!!

No comments: