Thursday, November 10, 2016

Where has all the love gone?

I’d never thought that life could be so cruel… That something could hit me so hard that it would shatter all my dreams within seconds and put me on a path to where I am now; alone, lonely and aimless. I feel I have no one beside me. You’ve withdrawn from me and taken everything… all the support I had… I gave you all my love, all my time and all my admiration. You took it all gladly and you loved me back… for a time… But then what happened? Where has all this distance between us come from? What has made you suddenly forget about me and the love we had together? When I try to think back on our time together, all I see is love, comfort and peace. All I recall is happiness and lots of laughter together. There were no signs of grudges or fights we never made up from… We were never the couple to constantly be in tears or arguments… So where has all this need for space suddenly come from? In all the time we were together, you were never like this… We always had so much love, understanding and faith in one another. We were always that “MADE FOR EACH OTHER” couple… so why the sudden separation? I never expected it from you… I would never have dreamt of it in my worst nightmares… You have broken my trust and my heart as well…I don’t think I can ever trust anyone in my life – EVER AGAIN! And now this road you’ve put me on is mine to walk all alone… So as of now – I don’t want anyone else in my life! I don’t want to give anyone else the chance to break my heart or play with my feelings like you did…

No comments: