Monday, November 7, 2016

TREASURED MEMORIES

TREASURED MEMORIES

My memories have played an important part in my life as they are the treasures I keep safely inside my heart. They’ve made me laugh and they’ve made me cry… Sometimes, when I’m alone they are my only companion. I could spend hours with you looking back on our life together… Some memories bring tears as I miss old times and people I used to know, other memories make me happy, and some memories I look back on just to appreciate the life lessons they taught me. I know it’s important to live in the moment, but remembering the past is important too… Often l will reminisce the good times we’ve had over the years and it rekindles that love again… The memories of our relationship lighten my heart and every new moment we share will stay with me for a lifetime. That is why I never forget any moment of my life and keep my recollections safe within the treasure box of my heart… so I can recall them again at a moment’s notice relive those old times again anytime I wish. It is those happy memories that soothe me whenever I’m upset or angry. I simply remember back to a time when there was nothing but love and happiness between us and realize that’s the way I want us to be again… And all I have to do is remember how much I love you…

No comments: