Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Soul Craves For You.

Whilst I was looking at you today, I wondered what makes me love you so much… You are always there with me, but I still miss you… My heart yearns for you all the time… it’s almost painful. Sometimes it makes me angry or irritated… but still… I never want to be away from you. And that was when I found the answer to my question in your eyes when I looked into them. I find myself there, when you look into my eyes… The feeling goes through my heart and travels into yours… You understand me so well… I never have to ask for anything because you feel what I need. Everything about you makes me so passionate that I forget everything else… My heart forgets all its desires except for you… My soul craves for you… Whenever you talk to me, every other sound ceases to register… the only voice that comes to me is yours and it keeps echoing in my mind for hours. Whenever you are with me I want time to freeze there so that we should never be apart… Being separate from you hurts me so much… I never want to leave you, nor do I want you to ever go away… I want to hold you forever in my arms and hide you in my heart’s treasure box forever and ever…

No comments: