Thursday, November 24, 2016

I Want To Know Everything About You.

I know you get annoyed with my endless silly questions – but I ask them because I want to know everything about you! All of you… inside and out. I want to know all your secrets, even the deepest ones that you are afraid to think even about… I want to open up all the hidden closets that your secrets have been hiding in for years… the ones you hid long ago in the hopes you would one day forget about them… I don’t want anyone else to tell me things about you that I am not already aware of… I want to love you so much so that you forget about any pain you have ever gone through. I want to fill your life with happiness and love… I want you to think about me and know that I love you all the time… You are my passion, my obsession… and just as I love you and trust you fully – I want the same from you… I want to be the one you feel passionate about… the one you always want near you… the one you want to talk to the moment you think of something. I want to be the person you want to see the moment you open your eyes… I want to be the one you think of when you think about love. I want you and me… together… just for each other… with no space for anyone in between… forever and ever…

No comments: