Friday, March 17, 2017

I AM WHO I AM – TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME

I AM WHO I AM – TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME

I am in competition with no one, nor do I have to prove myself to anyone… I am what I am and I do what I feel like doing. When I love, I love with COMPLETE DEDICATION… I give my everything to a relationship to make sure it is successful and long lasting… I never give up on anything I want, I never take orders from anyone and I never let anyone harm my loved ones. I don’t let people use me or take me for granted and I don’t let people get too close as I don’t want anyone to hurt me. For this reason, I am extra careful when choosing my friends… I can’t be friends with people I don’t like, nor can I fake things just to please them… I don’t require anyone to like me or love me… if they do that’s great but if they don’t then I’m okay with that as I know I can’t force myself onto anyone… I speak my heart and don’t frame things to please anyone… When I hate someone I simply don’t talk to them… they simply don’t exist for me. But when I am friends with someone, I will go out of my way to make them happy because love for me is more important that hate or envy… I believe in a world full of love and happiness… and that’s what I am here for…

No comments: