Saturday, March 25, 2017

YOU NEVER LEFT ME

YOU NEVER LEFT ME

It’s been so long since you have gone but I still feel for you. I still think about you for hours at a time as your thoughts keep invading my mind. Your soft touch still persists on my body… the air around me is still filled with your fragrance. And I breathe you every time I inhale it. We are not together physically but soulfully you are always with me… When I want to talk to you, I close my eyes and reach you. When I miss you too much, I hug myself and feel you hugging me… I know you will never come back as you and I now exist in different worlds and cannot be together physically. I can never touch you again and hug you but you are with me soulfully… I feel you beside me every moment and waiting for that day… when we will be together again in your world…

No comments: