Thursday, March 23, 2017

YOU STILL MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME

YOU STILL MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME

Whenever I look at you, I FEEL AS IF I AM LOOKING AT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME… even though we have been together for so many years. Every day is like the first day for me… that wonderful day when I first met you… You are like a sun that shines so brightly that it eats up all the darkness in my life… The light of your love has brightened every nook and corner of my heart and my life… The things which disturbed me before, hold no fear for me now… You have taken the foremost seat in my life – it’s you, and only you who matters to me… Nothing is more important than you are to me… Your love gave new meaning to my life and I will never let it diminish… I will cherish you and adore you for eternity… No matter how much we argue or fight, no matter how much we stay apart… we will always love each other, we will always be there for each other… Even when no one else stays by us, we will still be together because it is WE who matter… It’s our love that matters in this world for us and nothing else…

No comments: