Monday, March 27, 2017

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU
 NO. It will never happen! If you think I will give up on you – then you are mistaken honey. I love you from the core of my heart and I have made you my life… I know I am too possessive of you… but I feel jealous when you give my time to other things… but that’s my love for you. I know my jealousy irritates you, and I learned my lesson when you decided to keep a distance from me and spend less time with me to avoid talking to me… That’s when I realized that all my stupid fights and arguments do is, make you stay away from me. I know you are doing everything for us to better our future… I never want to lose you, nor do I want to make our relationship a mess… I’m sorry for everything that has hurt you… BUT know that I will never leave you… I can’t imagine my life without you in it because your love is my life…

No comments: