Wednesday, October 19, 2016

YOU ARE MY BLESSING.

YOU ARE MY BLESSING.

Time flies by so fast… it feels as if it was only yesterday when I first saw you. It was the day all my prayers have been answered…. Even now, when I look into your eyes it’s as if time ceases… and when you hold me in your arms everything between us freezes and my soul ascends to a new realm as it has finally FOUND ITS WAY HOME…. You cast a spell on me and instant I am transformed into a new me with your touch… In you I have found a life-long companion who listens to me and guides me; who is always there to wipe my tears away…. A guardian and friend who never lets anyone or anything hurt me…. You love me so much that I forget all the pain I ever had before you… Your voice alone relieves me of my pain and your love is the healing power that frees me of all my heartaches. You love me so much that I want to drown in it more every day. I love you and need you more with every passing day… You are my soul’s other half, my dream, my eternal lover…. my EVERYTHING. My mornings have become brighter because you look into my eyes lovingly, and when you hug me I want time to stop forever in that moment… We’ve had our fights and arguments but you never let me take them to bed. You are always the first one to come to me to make things right between us. You have loved me so much that you’ve given new meaning to my life and you continue to love me completely… even after so many years. I still have those goosebumps when you call my name….I still get shivers in spine when you hold me… It’s as if we have only just met. Our love is eternal. It will never fade away nor will it ever perish. You have always been and always will be only one for me… We were paired by GOD’S own hands and will never leave each other’s side. Our bond is so strong that even death cannot break it… I want to live each and every moment with you. We are lovers since the dawn of time and will remain together for all eternity……

No comments: