Friday, October 28, 2016

WHAT’S MISSING FROM OUR RELATIONSHIP IS YOU

WHAT’S MISSING FROM OUR RELATIONSHIP IS YOU

My patience has run out. I can’t wait around for your time and attention anymore… I can’t allow myself to stoop to a level where I have to beg you for your love and care – because if you really loved me in the first place you’d give me my share of your time, attention, and love… But no, I have to purposely draw you’re your attention every time for you to even notice I’m here… I have to ask for your time and love because you never freely give it… but not anymore. When we first met you was different. You had time for me, you loved me so much more than you do now… But as time went on, you started showing your true colors and proved you really never cared for anyone but yourself. You have always been the one I have given all my love and attention to… I gave you all of me, and all I wanted was to be loved back… Feelings from the heart always need to be reciprocated… and if you won’t love in return – how can I keep loving you?? If you can’t respect my feelings for you… if you can’t give me your time… my heart will tire and my feelings for you will wither away. Love is not a one man’s game… it takes two people to keep a relationship alive… But you never take me seriously… You’ve never once thought to give back even a portion of the love you receive from me. And now I don’t want to cry for you any longer. I don’t want to wait for your calls or beg you for your time… it’s your turn now. If you really love me – you make the first move! You come to me!! If I am important to you and you want us to be together forever – you’ll make an effort and mend your ways. All I’m asking for is your time and attention to nurture this relationship… and if I don’t get it I have no choice but to leave because, either way, it amounts to the same thing… either way, I feel alone…! 

No comments: