Tuesday, October 18, 2016

LIFE WAS NEVER SO BEAUTIFUL BEFORE

LIFE WAS NEVER SO BEAUTIFUL BEFORE

From the moment you came into it – my life has never been the same… Before you, I never dreamed of the moon and the stars… But since that night we sat under the moon and looked up at the stars together I fell in love with the night sky – just as I fell in love with you. You showed me the beauty in the simplest things… a beauty I had never noticed until I saw the world through your eyes. I had never been a believer in wild romantic love stories… but from the moment we met my life became a never ending love story… Throughout my life I’d had so many sleepless nights with nothing but tears in my eyes… but instead, you filled them with your dreams and fantasies… You’ve changed my life into exactly the kind of beautiful romanticism I had only ever read about… The kind where love gives you wings and you never grow tired of flying… where nothing can hurt you because your heart is filled with endless love… where all you do is smile because the happiness and love you receive take away all the pain and hurt from your past… Thank you for changing my life. …

No comments: