Friday, October 28, 2016

LOVE ME AS I LOVE YOU”

LOVE ME AS I LOVE YOU”

I feel that you will never understand my love or my affection towards you. In fact, I don’t think you can ever feel for me the same way I feel for you… you don’t have a heart like mine. You’ve always been a more ‘practical’ person than I am… you see things very differently to me – even love. I’m the kind of person who feels and thinks with my heart and follows where it leads… I never use logic when it comes to love or emotions… and you never seem to use your heart. But in spite of our differences, my heart still wants you, still loves you and still hopes for the same type of love from you in return, knowing you will never change. It feels almost like a cruel joke… but as they say – love knows no boundaries and no rules. So now that I’ve come to understand you, I am freeing myself from all the expectations my heart has for you…I am trying to accept every part of you – even the things that may not make me as happy as I’d like – in the hopes that they won’t hurt me so much anymore. I tried so hard to change you but I failed and now I’ve decided not to try anymore. I love you from the depths of my heart… and will keep loving you till my last breath… And yes, I’ve cried for you more times than I could count – but not anymore. I no longer wish to change you… I have learned that the only person who can make you love like I do – it’s you. So I will wait for you to come to me and express your feelings using your heart… and if you do not… then over time my heart will learn to live without you…and I will not think twice about moving on…!! 

No comments: