Monday, November 27, 2017

YOU’VE CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER


I never thought I could love anyone so much… never thought I’d make someone my life and would do anything to please them. I never thought I could ever give anyone more importance in my life than my own self… I was so self-obsessed, but then you came into my life and changed everything. You taught me the real meaning of love and generosity... you changed my outlook on life and the people around me. You loved me the way that I was, with all my flaws and silly tantrums. You never got angry with me but always tried to calm me down. You made me understand the real meaning of Love, which lies in the happiness of others. You taught me that Love lies in keeping peace around everyone and in forgiving others mistakes and moving forward… You taught me that Love lies in bringing a smile to the faces who have only tears in their eyes... You have made me a HUMAN WITH A HEART and changed me from the stone-hearted, proud girl I once was. Now that I have learnt the meaning of love, I have made you my life and I promise you…I will never let you down! I will never hurt anyone, especially you and I thank God for blessing me with a love like yours.

No comments: