Monday, November 27, 2017

ALL THE REASONS THAT I LOVE YOU”


I love you because you have loved me with all my imperfections and made me feel perfect. I love you because you are the only one who has understood my pain and healed my scars with your love and care. I love you because you never make me feel lonely even when you are at a distance from me because your thoughts are always with me.... I love you because no matter how much we keep fighting, we always return to each other's arms like two halves of a whole. I love you because you never give me reasons to doubt you and never make me feel unwanted or undesired. I love you because you always make me the center of your universe with your attention and care. I love you because you completed my soul in ways no one ever has. I love you because your selfless love has inspired a trust that you will never leave me alone and never let tears wet my eyes. I love you because your love has fulfilled all my emotional and soulful needs and completed me… you have become my best friend and my soulmate. You are the one who knows me better than anyone in this universe and whose love has made me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet... I love you because you are my everything… my universe… and everything my soul needs lies in your two loving arms.

No comments: