Monday, November 27, 2017

OUR LIVES MAKE US WHO WE ARE


What if we got a chance to rewrite the stories of our life? What if we were given the power to change everything that has happened in our lives..?? What if we were granted a choice of having everything we want... whatever we like in it?? I know I would erase all the bad things I’ve experienced… all the wrong things I did and would change my whole life into a happy never-ending fairy tale… But then there wouldn't be anything to remember… there’d be nothing to cherish because there’d be no important memories and no heartaches to make them special... I wouldn't be what I am today because it is everything together – the good and the bad - that teaches us the real meaning of life. If there weren't any pain or tears in our lives we’d never get to know the meaning of happiness. If there weren't any heartbreaks we shouldn't cherish true love. Every day we move one step forward while living our life and every day it teaches us something new and works to improve our being. Always give thanks to God, for He has given you the best you deserve

No comments: