Monday, November 27, 2017

Love Me The Way I Love You


I love you, but that doesn't give you the right to control me. Always remember that it is my choice to make you my number one priority. It doesn't mean I have nothing else in my life, it simply means you are more important to me than anything else. It's my love for you that gives you such importance and for that reason you cannot take it for granted. I want you to love me, cherish me and treasure me in return as I do you. I want you to respect my feelings and be appreciative of the time I give you by pushing aside other priorities in my life. I want you to value the love I have for you… because if you take it for granted and don’t reciprocate my feelings towards you, they will dissolve and I will no longer love you the way that I do. Don't try to control me forcefully as that will never keep me… but love me in return in the same way that I love you and there will never be an end to it.

No comments: