Wednesday, January 4, 2017

YOU NEVER MAKE TIME FOR ME

Why do you think it’s so unreasonable for me to ask for more time and attention from you when I give you all my time and attention!? My every thought starts with you and ends only on YOU. If at any time you need me – no matter how far away or busy I am – I always drop everything for you. I never keep you waiting or let you feel unwanted… But how do you return my love? You are always busy whenever I need you… You only ever talk of dreams and plans that have nothing to do with us as a couple… You never seem to care if I’m around or not and you certainly never care if I need you or not… not unless YOU want something from me… But what if I need to talk to you or want to share my dreams and goals for our future with you? Or what if I simply just want to spend time with you?… I have to ask you, wait for you for hours… Why do I always have to manage my schedule around you? I have feelings and needs too you know… and yes, there are going to be times I need you when you’re ‘not in the mood’ to talk but relationships are about compromise! Did it ever occur to you that sometimes I become so insecure and so afraid of my loneliness….. and I just want you with me… nothing less nothing more…

No comments: