Sunday, January 1, 2017

A NEW YEAR HAS BEGUN.

The new year is a time to make new resolutions and new promises… Whilst I celebrated New Year’s Eve I thought back on the year that had gone by and all I saw was pain, heartache, and tears… Every person I have ever trusted and loved had either left me alone when I needed them or left me for someone else. Everything I have loved was taken from me… I’m not saying there weren’t any happy moments but the ones that flashed before my eyes were moments of pain and hurt. But now that the year has ended and a new one has begun I want to promise myself to be strong and happy… I want to promise myself to not to trust people so blindly but more importantly – learn to trust my intuition… Because when my heart says something is wrong it definitely is!……. This year, I will give more importance to my dreams and will work hard on them… I promise myself to stop crying for people who don’t value me but instead – become strong enough to keep them out of my life… This new morning has come with a new sun so much brighter and stronger that it takes over the sky… I will let it lighten up every nook and corner of my heart… I want my life to be full of love, erasing all the hatred I have for anyone… This is my wish for the coming year… I WISH THAT ALL THE PAIN, HATRED AND TEARS WOULD LEAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET AND A NEW WORLD FULL OF LOVE, LAUGHTER AND JOY WOULD ARISE…

No comments: