Friday, January 27, 2017

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING

Honey… you mean more to me than you will ever know. I know that you know I love you but I just wish you understood just how much I think of you…. I wish you knew how I want to spend every waking moment in your arms, feeling your heart beating next to mine… I want to see your face every morning before the sun rays wish me good morning… I want everything I do to be something that is just for you… Thoughts of you have taken over my mind so much that nothing else ever comes near it… My heart longs for your touch and your embrace every moment of the day and my soul aches to be reunited with yours every night… I see you with my eyes closed and keep you safely tucked away in my heart… I love you so much that I feel jealous of everything that touches you, every person you talk to… Even when you get busy with work, I feel jealous and irritated and want to fight for your time and attention. It’s my obsession and my possessiveness that makes me miss you so much, even when I know you are only mine… your heart only knows me and loves me only. But I can’t help that my love for you that makes me so jealous… You are my heart and soul, without you I am nothing… Your love is my life and my every breath is for you because you are everything to me honey… You are my addiction and my obsession … You are my everything…

No comments: