Monday, January 23, 2017

I JUST WANT TO HOLD YOU FOREVER

I JUST WANT TO HOLD YOU FOREVER

I love those nights when I lie blissfully awake in the knowledge that YOU are sleeping next to me… when I hug you tightly as you sleep with your arms around me. I can feel your heart beating with in time with mine… Every beat of your heart seems to call my name… I hold you tight as you sleep and silently wish for a never ending night so that I can keep lying in your arms for eternity… Some days all I want to do is talk to you endlessly… just about anything and everything that I’m thinking and feeling… Some days I would wish nothing more than for you to sit before me so that I may keep adoring you… My love for you is growing with every passing day… I even miss you more and more whenever you are away from me… I want to see you as often as I can and want nothing but just you and me together. We don’t even have to be out somewhere fancy – just home together enjoying each other’s company is enough for me…. All I want is to spend my life in your arms, holding you tightly for eternity…

No comments: