Saturday, June 24, 2017

YOUR ONE AND ONLY

I am a very ordinary girl… I know I’m nothing spectacular and I don’t ask much from you… All I want is your undivided time and attention. I don’t want luxuries or valuable gifts or a big bank balance from you – I want you to love me the way I am. I want my feelings to be reciprocated… I want you to be humble and caring. I don’t want you to lie to me or cheat on me – I want your honesty and truthfulness. I want to be an integral part of your life that you can’t live without… I want to be the part of your life that you feel the most proud of… I want to be the friend whom you feel most comfortable with and can share all your secrets with. I want to be your companion that you share your dreams with… I want to be the woman in your life who you always run home to after work. I want to love you and be loved truly and honestly in return… I want to be the only woman in your life… your one and only love…

No comments: