Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU

I never realized how much control you had over my life. It was after you left me when I finally understood just how much you owned my Heart and soul. My Love for you flows through my entire body. But you never thought twice when you left me. You never turned back to see how shattered I was from your betrayal that left me broken. Without you here, I can’t breathe. I can’t forget all the happy times we shared together. I can’t erase your memories from my mind. I am unable to bear this pain. I can’t make my Heart understand that you will never come back to me. I wish I could go back in time and erase all of our memories together. I wish I had never met you. The pain of your betrayal is not letting me live. I wish I had never fallen in Love with you.

No comments: