Saturday, June 24, 2017

We are never truly apart

Even when we are so far apart, I never feel that you are far away… I always feel your presence near me every moment. Your voice keeps echoing in my mind… your eyes keep following me everywhere and your fragrance is mixed in the air that I breathe. We are so deeply attached and soulfully connected that you understand my feelings from afar. With the sound of a single breath you know everything that is going on inside me… When you look into my eyes, you reach my soul and read it clearly… Even if I never say a word – you understand my silence. We are so deeply connected – both mentally and soulfully – that distance becomes null… We meet each other whenever we communicate as though our souls can leave our bodies in order to be together. We are, each of us, embedded within the other… and no distance can ever come between us.

No comments: