Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BEING JEALOUS CAN TAKE YOU NOWHERE

BEING JEALOUS CAN TAKE YOU NOWHERE



I just don’t understand why some people are so jealous when they are not even connected to us personally in any way. When working with someone you may have to face each other, and you may be affected by each other’s performance. But if you have no other interests with one another outside of work, there should be no reason to be jealous especially when people are living in two different worlds and never meet face to face. Outside of their job, they have no other common interests together. So why feel jealous and insecure? It’s as if those people feel you are better than them in some way, and they are just exhibiting their own insecurities, or they don’t like when someone else outperforms them. They feel the need to compete when that happens. As for me, I am satisfied with whatever I have. I don’t want to compete nor be like anyone else. I am happy with who I am and what I have. I really pity those people who feel otherwise. They lose their sense and waste their valuable time and energy competing with others. They need to take care of their own matters. Jealousy only takes away your inner peace. The people who are egoistic and arrogant are the only ones who are affected by others. When you are satisfied with whatever God has blessed you with, nothing or no one can ever interfere with that. Nothing can ever disturb you…!! 

No comments: