Sunday, January 31, 2016

I still remember the day when I first saw you

I still remember the day when I first saw you



I still remember the day when I first saw you. That morning I will never forget seeing your lovely face; that smart and ridged look, and those eyes that could make anyone die for. It was if I had known you for ages and ages. When I touched you, my soul became lost in yours. Since then it has been a long time since we met, but it seems as if it was just yesterday when I was with you. Holding your hand and walking along with you; hugging you and kissing you. My Love increases for you every day and with every night, I long to be with you in your arms holding me tight. No matter how far we are or how much we fight… our Love will never fade away. The passion we have for each other will never diminish. We were, we are, and will stay connected with our souls and will never give up on the Love we have for each other. You are my dream come true, my Love, my Soulmate; a Soulful Love that will last forever.

No comments: