Friday, January 22, 2016

I Don’t Want To Lose You Over Silly Arguments

I Don’t Want To Lose You Over Silly Arguments



It’s not that I don’t get mad or angry at you sometimes, I just don’t want to fight and waste our precious moments together. You are the most Adorable and Valuable treasure that I have been given, and every moment I spend with you, I feel like I am in heaven. I want to Love and Cherish our beautiful times together and spend the rest of my life living for you and with you. I don’t want petty arguments to come between us and spoil the Love and Passion we have for each other. It’s not that I can’t justify myself when we argue, I just don’t want to hurt you or let the bitterness come between us. Fights never solve anything. It just separates us and causes pain. I don’t want that to happen. I Love You too much, and I will do anything in my power to keep our relationship alive and happy. I don’t want our relationship to lose its charisma and spoil its sweetness. I value what we have together way too much to lose everything over silly arguments.

No comments: