Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I am strong enough to face all the hurdles of life alone

I am strong enough to face all the hurdles of life alone, and I shouldn’t break down, but when you look at me just once it makes me so weak that my eyes just can’t hold back the tears, and my heart starts to sink. I feel so helpless and lonely, and it makes my soul want to leave my body and come to you. My soul wishes to be one with your soul so bad that nothing else matters. You are my soul’s other half that it has been searching for for ages. It was incomplete until it met you, and now that it has been with you once it never wants to leave you or stay away from you. That’s why every time my soul comes to you, it melts down. Your hug, your Love takes it to another world where there are no barriers or boundaries. It’s where Love is the only language; no words need to be spoken, breaths talk, and hearts understand. It’s the world where everything keeps flowing in Love and never has an end.

No comments: