Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sometimes when we're angry we say thing we never meant to say... those word are enough to break a heart and injure a soul. Anger makes our brain work less and our tongue work more. Once said those words can't be taken back and sometimes they break a healthy relationship. So, think before you speak and when angry, keep silent... Your silence may hurt the ones you love but your nasty words can break them and damage them beyond repair...


I have learned the hard way that I can't make you love me or stop you from flirting with others. All I can do is love you with all my heart and leave the rest to destiny. If you belong to me, you will come ONE DAY... And I will wait for that day when you will be mine and mine alone... I LOVE YOU HONEY... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH.


No matter how independent, or how strong we are. At the end of day we all want to come home to the person we love the most... the one who comforts us with just a hug and a kiss... the one who can make us forget all our worries with a smile..



If you doubt her more than you trust her, then how can you say you love her?
If you keep bringing up her past and don't let it go, then how can you say that you see a future with her?

No comments: