Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Loneliness is one of man’s biggest fears… but never be afraid of it… Don’t let it make you fall for someone you don’t belong with… When alone search deep inside, talk to yourself and bond with your heart and soul… learn to fight with your weakness and use it as your strength… Be strong on your own.~


Love is a beautiful feeling, but it can also be the most painful one ever… it’s kind of a trap, a web, a bottomless pit, once you fall in it you can’t come out… it entangles you and pulls you in more each and everyday… BUT THAT PAIN CAN BE THE SWEETEST PAIN EVER… once you fall in, you never want to come out…


I love the way you look at me… the way you hold my hand… the way you say my name… the way you pamper me… the way you make me feel… I feel like a beautiful princess when I am with you.. -

There are things that we dream of but we can never have… You were one of those dreams… but then one day GOD finally gave me you… you are my dream come true… you make me the happiest person in the world… I will adore you and keep you safely in my heart… Always and forever. 

No comments: