Sunday, July 17, 2016

Women are more emotional than men

Women are more emotional than men



I can’t expect you to have the same feelings as I do. Everything I feel or say may not be right for you. We may Love each other and care about each other too much, but I think my feelings and thoughts only belong to me. You don’t think like me, and you can’t feel like me. You don’t have that passion, that Love that I have for you. The urge of being with you all the time. Those feelings are missing in you. Maybe it’s because you are a man, and men are a lot more practical than women. They are not as emotional as women. Women think more deeply about everything, especially when it comes to Love. They are better at expressing their feelings than men. But I think my feelings and expressions somewhere hurt you. They disturb you. But for now, I understand it and will keep that in mind before opening my Heart to you or asking anything of you. No, it’s not that I am angry, it’s just my way of saving us from any pain. If you really Love me, you will give me everything I want, what I deserve, and I shouldn’t have to ask for anything……

No comments: