Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Whenever I close my eyes

Whenever I close my eyes



Whenever I close my eyes, I see you. Whenever I open my eyes, and you’re not there, I miss you. Every second of every day I want you with me; beside me, and sharing each moment with me. When you hold my hand, I want time to freeze so that you will never leave me. When you look into my eyes, I almost forget to blink as I drown in the depths of your soul. When you hug me, I forget to breathe. I want these moments to last for all eternity, and I pray for God to stop time, so I don’t have to spend one moment alone and miss you ever again. I want to see you, love you, live my life both with you and for you. When my time is up, I want to die in your arms so that I will never have to feel the agony of separation….

No comments: