Friday, March 25, 2016

We have days that are special to us

We have days that are special to us



We have days that are special to us, and sometimes we expect special treatment and gifts from the one we Love. But for me, I don’t want any gift on my special day. Do you know what gift I want from you?? I don’t want gold or diamonds, name brand clothes, or fancy bags to flaunt. I don’t want the stars or the moon. I just want to have one full day with you; just you and me where you speak and I will listen and show my adoration for you. Watching you get excited while we are talking and holding each other’s hands. I want a day where we can talk non-stop endlessly, and we can go wherever we want; a night together amidst the full moon and stars where you are my most shining star. I want to hug you and lay my head on your chest, and your every heartbeat calls my name. A night where we can sleep together in each other’s arms, calmly. I don’t want sex. I just want to explore your soul; touch it with my Love, and draw you into me. I want a night where time stands still while I am wrapped up in your arms, and the only sound will be the sound of our heartbeats…beating together.

No comments: