Tuesday, March 22, 2016

God has given me YOU

God has given me YOU



I don’t need much else since God has given me YOU. I simply need you to be with me when I need to discuss something. I need to impart everything that is on my mind to you; my goals and everything I could ever want, and all that I can imagine that goes through my psyche. All the great and awful things that have occurred in my life up until now. I need to impart my complete self to you. I need you each snippet of the day, every minute. I need all your time and attention. No extravagances in the world can fulfill me, just you and me; hand in hand. I need to feel your sweet scent, sufficient enough that it takes my senses away. I need to hear you all the time as your voice is the main voice that continually murmurs in my mind. You are my today, and every one of my tomorrows has a place with you in it only. My only wish is longing for you…!! Neena Gupta 

No comments: