Sunday, November 8, 2015

I am very possessive and jealous

I am very possessive and jealous

I don’t know why, but I love you. I don’t understand it, but I want to see you all the time and talk to you. I want to be with you every moment of the day. I know I shouldn’t, but I am very possessive and jealous when you talk to other girls. Insecurity engulfs me. I know I can’t be with you physically forever but still I don’t want you to leave me. Sometimes I feel as if your love has made me selfish; very selfish. Which is wrong, but I want to be your love only. I want to be jealous, possessive, and selfish for you and your love. I can’t ever think of anyone, except me beside you. Holding your hand and loving only you; not just for a moment or only in my dreams. I just want to be too selfish when it comes to you.




No comments: