Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WHY AM I HERE

WHY AM I HERE

That is the question I kept asking myself all the time. But then one day all my questions were answered when I saw you and got to know you. I am here to Love you. To gather up all your broken pieces and make you believe in Love once again. I am here to break all the walls you have built around your heart that was stopping you from letting someone inside. I am here to hold your hand and take you to a new world where there are no pain or tears. I am here to make you believe in a world full of Love and Happiness; walking together hand in hand with trust and honesty. Where Love means giving up your all for each other. I am here to heal your shattered and bruised soul with my Love and care. I am here to make you whole once again. To see all my sunrises and sunsets in your arms, beside you, now and forever…til eternity.~~~Neena Gupta - 

No comments: