Sunday, February 28, 2016

I miss your hugs and your Love

I miss your hugs and your Love

It’s been so long since we met last. I miss your hugs and your Love. I have been waiting to see you, adore you, and Love you for so long. I can’t wait until the day when I finally get to see you face to face. That will be the happiest day of my life; when you hold my hands and pull me closer. When you sit beside me and eat your favorite food prepared by me. I want to decorate my room with candles all over and amidst everything. You will be my shining moon. I am waiting for the day when I can share all my dreams with you; waiting for that day when I can tell you how empty my life has been without you in it. Without you my darling, it is as dark and black as the night sky without the stars and the moon.~

No comments: