Saturday, October 24, 2015

Is it destiny

I don’t know what it is that brought us together after so long. Is it destiny? Are you the one I have been waiting for, for so long? Maybe God saved you just for me. From the day I met you, my life has changed for the better. Now, I laugh more and I have learned to hide my feelings. I want to see dreams. Dreams about you and me. Your Love has given wings to my soul and it keeps on flying all the time. Your Love makes my soul sing and dance to your music. Life was never so beautiful. I have stars in my eyes and the moon in my hands. I want to cuddle and snuggle with you until God takes my breath away. I want to hear you and see you until my senses leave my body. You may have come late, but you are all I ever wished for. You are my forever dream. My only prayer and I will Love you forever and ever… 

No comments: