Thursday, August 6, 2015

even I have my limits..

even I have my limits..


This time I am done, even I have my limits and I can’t take this from you anymore…. when you say it’s just a “joke”, its not to me, I don’t find it funny and it hurts that you never try to understand my feelings… you never show me how much you love me anymore… I can’t understand your love without it being shown…. I just can’t assume how you feel, I need to hear that you love me… I need to feel important to you… but you never even try to say those three simple little words that are enough for me to breathe and to live… I want to be loved by you and I want to be missed by you too but I am deprived of all these feelings… and now my patience is up, I don’t want to wait for you to decide if you love me and if you need me in your life… show me now… tell me… make me feel it… or be ready to say good bye forever…





No comments: